Relocating Your Office
Moving your company to a new location can be exciting and stressful all at the same time. There seems to be an endless number of steps that must be planned out and executed.
The physical part of moving can be overwhelming all in itself. Trying to figure out everything that needs to be done increases the stress level. Here are just a few things to take into consideration::
- What will the layout of the new office look like?
- Do we have too much office furniture or not enough office furniture?
- How long will it take to move everything?
- What type of vehicle and equipment will we need to move our furniture?
- What will it cost?
- Will we need to disassemble and reassemble the furniture?
- How will we maintain productivity and move at the same time?
Let B&B Help You with your Office Relocation
Taking the stress out of the move
Cheryll Baty, Founder of B&B Office Furniture and Design has years of professional experience in the office furniture industry and has relocated all types of companies like:
Professional Offices (Large and Small) | Retail Stores | Medical Offices | Educational Facilities
Non-Profit Organizations | And everything in between
Cheryll’s goal is to take the stress off your shoulder and manage your move from beginning to end. Here are the benefits you will recieve when you hire Cheryll to help you with your company’s relocation.
- Trained Professionals
- Complete Packing and Unpacking to prevent damage
- Scheduling for your convenience
- No Hidden Fees or Charges
- Fully Licensed, Insured services
- Insures minimal down time
What others say about Cheryll:
“Amazing Experience with B & B Office Furniture and Design. Cheryl and her team were fairly priced and my expectations were met at every part of the process from product selection to installation. I had a big job with over 150 cubes that had to be relocated while our agents were working around the clock., so we had to relocate to another location in stages. Cheryl made it so easy. They even exceeded my expectations by coming back out to my job several times to change design and help me move my left over cubes to a safe location. Cheryl is a true professional. Don’t let her sweet nice lady looks trick you. She's an excellent facilitator and gets things done efficiently and effectively. I have found a furniture and cube relocator for life.B&B "
Tampa Bay Health